<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
♥ 10:45 PM

Just now in the evening my father was like forcing us to go jogging, and we were all like rather reluctant. Then when we were like at the stadium then my sis and bro were like "Rain leh! Please please please rain now!" But in the end it didnt really rain, just few teeny weeny drops of raindrops. When I finished jogging my face was like so red that if there was an wudao performance I think I dont even need to put the blusher lor, save powder. lol. then went back and jy called me to ask me if I can go Orchard with some others, then my father just nice sitting at the living room also, so I asked him and he allowed me, but I was BROKE, so at first I just kept quiet. Then later he suddenly asked me:



dad: you go out with your friends tomorrow got money or not?

me: *snicker snicker* no more money liao

dad: no money how to go out?

me: *nearly wanted to say" you give me lor"* but just say "dont know"

dad: how much you need?

me: ______ dollars [dont tell you how much]




That was basically about that, cant wait to go out tomorrow, hope the movie that we watching will be nice nice one k... haha, got ppl nagging to ask me go zzz liao, so byeEzzzzzzz