<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, November 11, 2005
♥ 2:20 AM

hmm... like WeiJia said, the 9o'clock show totally ROCKS! wu3 chu1 cai3 hong2 or The Beautiful Connection... its mostly about dance yeps, although I have to admit that I dont really understand or even like the storyline. I only enjoy the part where they are practicing the dances. kk, enough about this topic in case some people dont like this show at all. anyway it was just three sentences.


happy birthday to my father, oops, still got my cousin and... I remember quite alot of people's birthday fall on 10th Nov.. and happy belated birthday to Jared, nahs he is just my neighbour... and kindergarden???


whoa now I really wish school was still on, holidays not much to post about and theres really nothing I can do, except hmm, i listed them before, the hols [hw] are really boringgggg. I barely started reading the hols book yet.....


shall post about my hols hw progress......


holiday book: First chapter

holiday book review: havent started!!

copy chengyu: 10/50?

learn lessons 10.33 and 10.34: learnt 10.33, just the meanings

english compre: my paper is anti-pen ink

english compo: blankKK

maths paper: 4 - 7 questions



thats about it... I just feel like slacking during the hols, but I also have troubles trying to SLACK helpp!


I wanna go out but Im broke, ah I know, I looking forward to ice-skating, not only can learn, also can see how good jiayin is and see how others learn it too... k, i shall stop here.