<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
♥ 1:35 AM

hello, i'm back. I finally dint blog for 1 day but the comp was still on... looking for new blogskin... one that really is what I like and that includes the stupid archive and has really really nice music. i saw so many nice one but I dint really bother to consider them. just now then I just anyhow add the wonanguo by 5566 and I dont know why I actually chose this song k. I dont like 5566 but I find this song nice. and because other songs are just played directly by the piano so I dont know lah... and then this stpid thing everytime got problem when I change blogskin one lor... haiz, very troublesome, and I think I cant live without the comp. "I love you comp BUT YOU ARE VERY LACK, always make me hang halfway" I know you're old, but dont die so soon kkkkk


whatever shit im crapping k... like real the comp's ever gonna listen to me k... grrr. I dont know what I can do during the hols lor


More CCA practice: never! I am still not in that mood lorr
Do hols homework: boringggggg
Practice ballet: I dont like ppl to watch me...


this reminds me of my ballet style: I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO WATCH ME, and this is at home, I will be doomed if I dont let people watch me during ballet. But I love da Grade 3s to watch us haha, dont know why really, make them know that ours is tougher and that they shouldnt complain over small things lol. I love da grade 3s... well most of them, especially Nicole, so cute. Can you imagine that, she's only P1 this year and shes doing grade 3. incredible, and she catches up so fast.


everytime when I am at home I willl dare to look at myself, be it for long or short time, but when it comes to staring at myself in the mirror during ballet I lose all my confidence. I feel so stupid, its like "why am I looking at myself" and so I start looking at the ground which is totally NOT RECOMMENDED in ballet. well well I love the floor, not me, but my eyes... so what can I do?


and then that time my ballet teacher was like asking everybody to stare at her and of coz I hate that, coz I never dare to look at people directly in the eyes, especially teacher, so I look for 2 sec, then my eyes wander 1 sec and come back again haha. Maybe one day I should start staring into people's eyes, let me think of a targett... tell ya soon k


One last announcement: I'M BROKE!!!