<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
♥ 1:27 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIJIA AND JEANINE! !


know what? its only 1 day to the end of november, which means that at least half of our holidays is going to be gone. and especially for a person like me the stupid time is going very fast coz I have barely touched my hw. but then now Im currently working on the stupid cheng2 yu3. yucks my handwriting so suck lah, coz you cant possibly expect me to complete all the 50 cheng2 yu3 in one day then my handwriting is like somtimes big sometimes small one lah. but at least I know Im completing it soon, coz Im currently at 141. another 9 more left to go. whoots. jiayous to me to complete all my hw soon. hmm after cheng2 yu3 I will probably focus on my maths. but maths will be quite simple lah. just treat it like a normal test.


then yeah just now I read the tags and char mentioned that she also dont really like cats haha so I wanted to reply but then scared too long so I shall just say it here. that time when the stupid fat ass cat was trying to leave our table then I was so freaked lah when it touched your legs. I was like "eeew, why char not scared one" haha. then I imagined if I was there I would be worst coz it sit infront and stare at you, from samuel to bryan to char then if I was still sitting there then not I also die?! haha luckily the area was big, and this stupid fat ass cat was big as well otherwise why would I call it fat?! grr.


k yeah this morning my stupid aunt was nagging and scolding again. shes always thinking like she very good like that lah, like she is the queen of the house and everything. then she pointed at me and said that I didnt set good example as a big sister. its like wahkao shit lah. you angry then everytime also blame me, just becoz Im the oldest then you always put the stupid blame on me. then I was like so angry so I kept answering her back. I was just bearing with her kk. I could scold back a million more times if I had wanted to, and then she kept threatening me say that she and my grandmother both want to complain to my father about me, how rude I am when my father is not at home and then act like so good when my father is at home. she made me so damn pissed lah isnt she herself doing the same. when my father not at home she starts scolding everybody and caning some more, then she will keep using the phone and the comp then when my father come back then she pretend like she scolding us for our own good, then she will faster put down the phone if not pretend meddling with the phone, and then pretend want to offer to let us play the comp. wahkao how fake can she get lah, say people but dont know how to think about herself as well. stupid woman! grahhhhhhh. forget it! shes a bitch and thats all I know. she can go and complain to my father by all means for all I care. the most I will only get scolding what.


really like what szeying said "going through rough times" sure lah, then my bro and my sis they were like both saying that they wished there was still school. I dont care if the whole family is against me, they can do so for all I care. I dont care, I dont care anything that happens in this house. then the stupid bitch also keep saying wait for one month then she will go back then we will all be happy. yeah true, I will be so happy when you go back, idiot!


fine haha I know that was insulting of me to keep scolding bad words but still how can you stand an unreasonable person like her?! haha shant ruin my day with naggings from this bitch k byebye (: and this mouse suck