<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, November 12, 2005
♥ 3:42 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

just came back from shopping marketing with my aunt. i hate marketing, but not so bad coz at those supermarket one mah. if ask me to go wet market, my immediate answer sure will be NO WAY! yeah then bought a lot of things :) and cannot say my hand is pain, coz I only carried those light stuffz *snickers*. but I carried 5 plastic bags kk.


yeah kk later got ballet 4 - 6. like very long like that lor, coz I woke up at 6 plus. every morning I wake up around this time one lor, coz I disturbed by my bro my sis, they will on the room light, then start fighting, haiz, dont know when I will ever cannot hear their quarrels lor. they seem to be come to earth to fight one, cannot even maintain peace for 1 day or even one hour. sigh sigh sigh


eew now come to talk bout my darn grandmother... shes such a money-face, resort to all sort of ways just to get money one lor... like this morning she pretend in the room reading newspaper with the door ajar [coz she usually close the door], partly to see where my father go, partly to attract attention to my father. then when my father went out she heard the door close then she faster keep the newspaper everything and then pretend like want to go out like that. then I peep through the peephole and was like that lah...


they talk in another language

grandmother: blah blah blah *walks to lift, turn to look at my father*

father: blah blah blah *take out his wallet*

grandmother: *faster walk to my father*

grandmother: i need $700, $400 and $300 for marketing

father: i gave marketing money to zina already *gives her $450*



then I dont know what happened le, and my grandmother kept quiet coz my father say he gave ME the money, not my aunt, otherwise she would make a lot of noise. then some more she want $300 for marketing when all she buys is vegetables and a few fish. and my father gave us $200 and we cleared more than half the list with less than $100. all she wants is money, MONEYFACE... I rmb when she just came to stay at my house my father only give her $200 per month, then she not happy so $300, then still not happy so $500, then now her $500 is gonr in two weeks and she will keep pestering for more money. how the freaking much does she need a month? she think my father bank machine, want money got money one ah? think he dont need provide for us, only need to provide for her is it? actually I heard a lot of rumours bout her already but I think too much to say so I just say one...


actually she came to stay at my house because she was not welcomed by her second and third son [my dad's brothers lah] because the wives not happy mah, threaten to divorce some more. so just nice my mother blah blah, so she got chance to come and stay lah, fake say want to take care of us, my foot! I rather she be stranded and go away ah, then some more my father give her money also want to complain, complain queen. then she like her other two sons so much, everytime they dont have to give her money, only my father need, bias old woman. then when her my that two uncles got financial problems or get into trouble then she immediately get my father to settle for them, what kind of heck is this? then there was once it was late at night and raining very heavily, she was coming back then while she walking down the slope she slip and fall *serve her right* then her second son very filial lah, say he call ambulance for her, so ok lor, she go hospital coz he call one mah, but in what way is he filial? tell me who more filial: second son who volunteered to call the ambulance or my father who had to pay all the hospital bills?? stupid old woman...


k I think I better stop here before more vulgarities come out, anyway I said say one only but I said alot liaos... (: bye