<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, November 27, 2005
♥ 5:00 AM

haha. look at this (:


status: computer-hooked


yes its true I am. once I off this comp I will go and play the other comp so its never ending for me, especially since there are not any many nice shows on saturday afternoons. and I heard my brother complaining about cannot play computer lol. who cares. tonight he can play it since I going out for dinner with jy, char and sm at chompchomp. haha then just now jy called me to confirm becoz I only just now then tell her that I can go, since yesterday night I was still pondering. then just now you know what she did to persuade me to go? simple. she asked jiahui, her little sis. and haha so funny lah. she pronounced "chompchomp" as "choppichop". so cute. but anyway I was just waiting for her to call then I say I can go even though I still havent asked my dad haha. then later she asked jiahui to tell me one whole string of phrases and I forgot le except for the last which was "you pig". humph. jy is then the pig lah haha. okay oh yeah, all the while I never ever post but lalala I trimmed my hair le (: and its so damn short. I asked my aunt to trim and I think she cut it instead. theres a difference between trim and cut kk. oh yeah something else that Ive realized about myself is that Im nocturnal. Im more active from the evening. really its true yay. k fine Im high. dont know why too.


and oh yeah, my aunt pay me the $8 she owed me liaos. whoots. now my sis still owes me $10 which she will take a long time to return I guess and stefanie owes me $2 for the ahourn picture thing, oh yeah and jiayin owes me $0.50. lame. but of course I also owe lots of people lah. lets see. I owe jane $3, owe carina $2.70 and owe weijia $0.80. but anyway haha I will clear my debts soon. haha. oh yeah and forget to say that jy told me the guys also going chompchomp. then I was like yucks! over the phone haha. and anyway I think my dad will allow me. then I will shun4 shou3 take money from him. oh yeah oh yeah. reminds me that I need to top up my ezlink card, only left $0.70. ): then sad tomorrow no ballet. break from the ballet exam I guess. but anyway I doubt I will be able to make it because of the biathlon that I will not be participating tomorrow, only just jiayous for my bro and my sis. haha. so happy. then I not going out on 28th Nov for the girls day out thing coz it will be basically shopping and to tell you the truth Im not really shopping-interested. yeah so I shall stay home and hog the comp haha. then 30th got ice-skating. I will go for that though and I will have to take money from my father and he will call me a money-sucker again haha. who cares, anyway its not like he dont know that Im really bored at home. really really bored. and yay I finished my EL comprehension practice le. thats an achievement to my hw, but a small one only haha =)


okay lah I doubt I will be sitting here again tonight le, maybe I shall post about the chompchomp thing and the biathlon thing at the same time tomorrow kk. yay and right now what I want to know is which school wenqi is going to and which subjects she got A and which got A*. wenqi you pig, you beat me by 2 marks. why not we share you give me one mark. k I know impossible haha. oh yay and I will be going genting one day earlier now whoots, thanks to my woderful uncle's suggestion. instead of going from the 10th-13th we will be going from the 9th to 13th. then 8th at night I going to stay at my aunt's house then we can go straight because my dad cannot go. then urm yeah 8th jy plan want to go sentosa. yeah sentosa's not that fun now but I can sure play at the beach for one whole day. haha. and I will miss ballet on the 11th because in Genting. good thing I wont miss the very first grade 6 ballet. wenqi will be though. I said why before, but anyway thats because she also going Genting but from the 4th - 6th, which means she will miss lessons on the 4th. haha. ok yeah mentioned quite alot of things le. k becoz its out of boredom and I got nothing much to post so I post everything that comes into my mind.


I miss 1A, miss ballet, miss ballet exam, miss the fun we had during ballet exam, miss school days, miss class gatherings, miss being a young little girl who had no sense of the past and future but only for the present, miss the days in yz, miss loads of things (: