<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, November 28, 2005
♥ 11:54 AM

gah k Im back =) oh yeah promised to post about YESTERDAY and TODAY so yeah haha


YESTERDAY [26/11]- was disucssing with my dad and bro about choosing the secondary school stuffz. my dad keeps asking me questions, like I super experienced secondary student like that. then when he was pondering like that then I suddenly asked him about going out to eat at Chomp Chomp. then he gave me some money lah which urhem in the end I didnt really spend. then after discussing awhile then my dad say he bring my bro go see some of the secondary schools that they already have in mind. then I rinsed then I went out. then I was the last to reach sm's house. they said 5.15pm how would I know they 3 plus come le. then we wanted to talk awhile then go but then in the end decided not to and so we took 315 and reached quite early. so we sat at the seat where the other time we came we sat one, no. 35 & 36. haha then jy and sm they were discussing over which guy will seat where and in the end bryan and samuel sat together then jd sat with am, I sat with char and jy she sat with her beloved bag. haha then they ordered satay and chicken wings and sugar cane. then me and char and jy we dint like it but had to finish one big cup. so me and char took pains to drink about $2 / $2.50 of it. and we forced jy to finish the remaining and she finally did with requests for eg a new straw. jy has saliva phobia haha. then I was eating the satays and chicken wings so happily when this stupid fat ass cat suddenly entered our table. and then me and jy we were at the end of the table then when I saw it walking to under our table then I faster walk away. then jy too. haha to me, CATS = PESTS. then so I started eating the chicken wings while standing up. then after quite long then the stupid fat ass cat went off, it climbed out off the fence. but soon as what I was expecting, it jumped back in. grr luckily we already finished at that time so we decided to leave. phew! then samuel went back and then bryan brought us to the park. then we started playing and then jy got pissed she say becoz sm jd and bryan bullied her. so she refused to talk then she kept doing sign languages and expecting me and char to guess. argh then we had a hard time guessing. then after awhile we decided to go back so bryan showed us how to cut out of serangoon gardens to boundary road. save my poor ezlink card that was left with $0.35. then jy refused to talk so she typed on her hp "mansions are the symbols of evil. so dont turn back" then its like I dont believe in all these superstitions but in the end I still dint turn back lah. haiz yeah so later we loitered at the blk 235 that playground then char say she go sm house then I dont want to go mah so I went home then at the interchange I was craving for ice-cream dont know why so I just went to buy the cheap cheap paddle pop and somehow I felt so good suddenly while holding the ice-cream, havent even open it that time. haha yeah so then I went home lor and had to sleep early. yeah so yeah lor


TODAY [27/11]- today was the big day, not for me le, for my bro and my sis. the biathlon! then we woke up quite early 5 plus nearly 6. then we prepared then went to Temasek Club where the event was being held. so the category A boys started followed by the A girls. then my sis was in B girls, my bro was in C boys and I was supposed to be in C girls, but too bad I dint participate, k lah actually its not chicken out k its haha -secret-. then when my sis' turn then she was like one of the rare few doing breaststroke, most of them were doing freestyle. haha then she was third or fourth after the swim and then I think she took a long time drying herself and wearing her shoes so one girl beat her, and then becoz my father dint pace her so she actually dared to stop to walk. pig. then my father paced my bro, coz he was like the last after the swim, or I think the second last. but I think he is not to blame lor, coz C boys category is from 12 - 14 and he is only 12 and like the youngest and the smallest size? but good thing was that he wasnt easily influenced by the other big boys and started speeding to catch up and also tire himself. so my dad paced him and guess what? he actually beat a guy, a tall one some more. then I watched my category, and my dad and my sis were all saying if I had taken part I would probably have at least came in third. urm yeah k it was quite true but then there was this selene bay girl who was like so consistent in her swimming and so fast some more lah. but then in the end she came in second coz I think her runnning that part not so good, the second girl that laura peh or something beat her. hmm. yeah okay my dad says he goona sign us up again next year, I dont want kk. anyway then later we went to eat lunch still at the club lah. I ordered spaghetti which my bro and my dad both dont like. but then my bro said it smelt nice but my dad turns off at spaghetti haha. then we also had chicken wings and sotong ball. okay fine I know that's alot but who cares. then later when my sis was bathing at about 11 plus then I saw the time was 11.48am so I started crapping to my bro "1 week ago I was helping out at ballet, 6 days ago I just entered the ballet exam room, 5 days ago I was preparing to go back to school for CCA and blahh..." then my bro was like sick of hearing me. then when my sis came out then we asked her to go and ask my dad buy ice-cream. haha then we ate ice-cream and went to the TV room where we watched TV and ate ice-cream. I was the last to finish mine. humph. then when the dont know whatever show we were watching finish that time then we went home lor. what a nice day. then just now sm and char both called me to go with them plus jy for the dont know what concert but I dint want to lah coz I seriously dont like concerts. sorry sm if that ticket went to waste but I really wasnt interested. sorry.


k yeah lar basically thats about it and Im not going for the girls day out thing tomorrow because its basically shopping but at a place where we never go before so urm yeah, I dont want to shop and get tempted and see my money fly away and have to ask my dad for money and then he call me money-sucker again so I dint want to go. but I going ice-skating on wed. yay. but hope time dont pass so fast yeah. and hmm I havent touched my hw yet except I recently completed the EL compre paper. I think I will do the cheng2 yu3 one next. the last would probably be the bok review. tomorrow is yexin's and my aunt's birthday and then tuesday is weijia's and jeanine's. haiz. im birthday reporting mad haha. k bye