<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, November 20, 2005
♥ 10:24 AM

eew... just realized my moods always change de... sometimes so happy, sometimes so depressed sad. nahs. k lah. stop talking about it le.. this morning when jogging with my father, my bro and my sis. we had to jog 6 rounds and I was the first to complete. yays. then later we went to serangoon gardens there to eat. me, my bro and my sis all ordered carrot cake. =) then my father asked me to go and order drinks so I asked my bro and my sis then they said they wanted coke lime. so I go order then they say got no coke lime so I said coke lor. then I ordered lime juice, coz its nice. then dint know that my bro and my sis so sicko. my bro said "jie, can you give me your lime? i want to make coke lime". it was like yucks, like that kind of thing also they can think of. then my father also went to buy lime juice, then I ended up giving my bro my lime and my dad gave my sis his. and then soon they asked me to pour some lime juice into their drink. its like how gross can they get? then later when home then I bathed, then had to wash my leotard coz I dint wash it yesterday. and now its dry and my sis one is still so wet. lol. coz ours different material. plus hers is PINK and mine is DARK BLUE. yeah then played at home lor. and I told myself to buy that thing by today, but seems like I dint go. oops! tomorrow's the final day I can go le. heys, cant wait to help out for the ballet exam tomorrow. jiayous to lizhen and delia. only your two from grade 5 doing on sunday. the rest of us all doing on monday. haha. oh yeah, ballet exam is just two days away. I wanna beat my sister. all the while its either same or she higher lor. I want to BEAT her this time, and I must. k its like shes in grade 3 so far. hmm. oh yeah tell you something k. my house opposite having a wake now, and I heard from my aunt say that the deceased is actually Chew Chor Meng's grandfather. can you believe it? then she said when she came back she saw him and he was smiling at her. then we all rush to go and see through my father's room window and he was talking on his phone. omg. the way he talks on the phone is exactly the same as when on TV lor. lol. oh yeah then my bro he mad one lar. he go and shout Chew Chor Meng's name and he actually turned back k. spastic. and the worst thing is that they actually wanted to go and have his autograph. its like omg. its a wake and you are actually going there to take his autograph? but in the end dint lah. k byebye