<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
♥ 1:24 PM

continued fron third post>>>

while we were in the room then miss lim also said that one day, after the holidays she will treat all of us who did help her -- basically wenqi me my sis lizhen delia julia delia's mum and sharron if she wants to. see how handy we grade 5s are when it comes to helping? then ya soon everything was done so she asked us to help carry the things up to the third level. then after bringing everything up she asked me to go down to lock the dance studio then this time I luckily dint meet that woman again lah. after locking I went up then she started allocating who carried what.. my sis carried the lightest and smallest bag, wenqi carried the radio which was to be returned to the office, me and lizhen each carried one of the big plastic bags, but luckily they werent actually that heavy. and miss lim carried her bag and another plastic bag. then she asked wenqi to lock the door of the third level. then we took the lift down and then I was the last to enter and miss lim was like "close close close" dont want to let me in. jkjk. then later we all entered the office where she returned the radio and the keys and the file. then she took such a long time we all got nothing better to do so we started talking about what go and press the bell in the office [we were totally obsessed with the bells kk] and then soon wenqi my sis and lizhen they started meddling with the comp outside. then they tried to hack into the "admin" and "CC" account. and that was partly my idea although I totally didnt touch that comp. then once my sis went to scare wenqi and lizhen say "miss lim come out already" then lizhen was like "Im miss lim also k. wenqi also". quite true yeps, coz they are both lim; lim lizhen and lim wenqi. then we were like giggling then we continued meddling with the comp until the real miss lim finally came out. then this time wenqi had nothing more to hold already lor. so we all walked out together and I think the Indian lady in the office must have been relieved to see us all going out. then she said she want to take taxi back but the taxi will not allow five people so we were like saying "nvm, we can walk back ourselves, anyway quite near only mah" so she told all of us to call her once we reach back home.


then after that because her jacket was dropping off her right shoulder then my sis was at her right mah so she ask my sis to pull up for her. then my sis so shy she moved away and also asked wenqi to do it instead. then wenqi was like picking picking picking but dare not lah so in the end miss lim ownself wore it up and we were all laughing again. then she was like "your ah, really can laugh for so long, not tired one. from just now upstairs laugh until downstairs." then we tried to stop but couldnt, so we ended up laughing even more. oh yeah reminds me, earlier when we were still having our drink then we put it on the floor so whenever we drink then we have to bend down, so once when wenqi was drinking then lizhen suddenly hit her neck then she was like spit everything in her mouth out, then we were all laughing but couldnt laugh that loud becoz there was still an exam going on. yeah then back to just now, then soon there was a taxi, so we helped miss lim put the heavier and bigger things in the boot then later lizhen was like asking how was she going to be able to bring so many things back. then miss lim said dont know and kept reminding us to call her once we reach back home. then after she left we walked back ourselves. then we walked and talked about the whole day and said we dint want to call her and stuff, so then when we were nearly reaching then wenqi said she dont want to go back she want to go fitness station. so we all went then we played and chatted and planned say what we lie say that we all go lizhen's house then ask lizhen call can liao, but lizhen refused to. then later suddenly lizhen's hp rang, and we all thought it was miss lim but she said it was her maid. so relieved lah. then when she put down the phone then we started talking then her hp rang again. this time she looked at the name then she was like "hurrr, shit" then we were all like "miss lim is it?" then she was like "yeah" and then faster answer the phone. then as I had predicted earlier, miss lim reached back already but we havemt and it was true, so she was like asking lizhen where she was, then she said she was at home but then we laughed and gave ourselves away. so miss lim was like "dont bluff me" so lizhen had to tell the truth lah, so later she talked to wenqi becoz she say what later make her grandma worried. then when she put the phone down then we were all like so relieved then we were discussing later when we reach home then dont need to call her le lah. then she got sharp ears or something then she called again and told lizhen to tell us that we still have to call her once we reached home. so in the end we had to go then we say next time meet again lah.


then when we reach home then my cousin was there playing the comp. then I talked to her awhile then I suddenly remembered to call miss lim then I faster call but then nobody picked up the phone. then later I just dont care lah, but few minutes later she called back then this was the lame conversation:


miss lim: hello, zina is it?

me: yeah

miss lim: just now you call me is it?

me: huh? err..

miss lim: just now you calll.. is it?

me: oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

miss lim: yeah yeah yeah, coconut ah

me: no lah *laughs*

miss lim: k bye
me: byeeee


then later she called back again and asked me for wenqi's mobile number. then I said I didnt know becoz earlier she said she had lost her hp and then the new one no batt. so in the end I gave miss lim wenqi's grandma's house no. yeah then after that I called yq then she said char they just left, so I waslike, ok nvm, so I dont need to go le. so in the end yeah, I dint go yq's house. =P. and I just realized something, that time when miss lim looked directly at me then I saw that her eyeball is brown, not black. wierd, but anyway, im just kpo-ing.


now that the exam is officially over, I will have to also forget about grade 5 le, just like how I had also forgotten grade 4, although I can still remember some of the steps. time really pasts so fasts, cant it crawl? nvm, shant let these thoughts ruin my happy day. kk, now that I will soon be in grade 6, I will have lots of misses...


I will miss the grade 5 steps...

I will miss miss lim's teachings...

I will miss the extra lessons...

I will miss the jokes that we had...

I will miss the mistakes I made...

I will miss the times we had together in grade 5...

I will miss the serious times we had...

I will miss the times when miss lim was angry with us for being so quiet...

I will miss walking back with miss lim...

I will miss practically everything about grade 5...

------

I will miss the helping outs...

I will miss the examination feeling...

I will miss talking and laughing so much...

I will miss my assistant role...

I will miss seeing all my juniors...

I will miss removing the papers...

I will miss ringing the bell...

I will miss standing on the barre...

I will miss going "shopping" with miss lim...

------

oh mans, Im so she2 bu4 de2 everything... and I love miss lim, not as in the tsr [teacher-student relationship] but as in everything that she has done to us, everything that she has given us, and everything that she has shown us. her love, her kindness, her seriousness, her jokes, her care, and everything else wonderful. she's the nicest teacher ever =)))