<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
♥ 12:34 PM

continued from second post>>>

then later me wenqi delia and lizhen we started talking about school life then when I was talking about how much I hate start of the year especially when we have to practice for 2.4km and napfa test that part, then miss lim suddenly cut in she was like " woah zina I dint know you actually got so much to talk one. everytime during lessons I ask you to answer questions then you always dont answer, then now got so much to talk, you ahh" then she started that staring thing again, so I used my dear weapon [nahs, they were just the exam papers of nicole and wenle] to cover my face then because she was standing on my left so I covered my left and looked to the right then she suddenly moved to the right so I thought she wanted to stare some more, so I faster cover my right side then I looked to the left where wenqi they all were laughing lah, then once I looked up then I saw her still staring at me so I continued laughing even more. then soon we stopped laughing and it was nicole and wenle's turn. after giving the examiner the paper then miss lim went up and me and wenqi followed to help them remove the bun snd the pins. then me my sis and wenqi we went down to the canteen to buy drinks. my sis bought F&N orange, then me and wenqi both bought coke + sprite + F&N grape + lemon tea. it tasted quite nice although I think the most obvious was the F&N grape. then after buying we went second level where the exam was still on. then nicole actually forgot the ending of her character dance, but I think she was quite sensible coz she nearly wanted to repeat the previous step although in the end she didnt lah, =P. then when they were doing their curtsey then I told lizhen to go and call the taxi le, then she went agreeingly lah, then me and wenqi and my sis we say we go up to keep our wallets, and I pulled delia along. then when we nearly reached the staircase then miss lim came up then she asked where lizhen was and I told her that lizhen went to call the taxi then she gave me that " I ask you to call taxi not ask lizhen to" that look lah. then I just snickered.


then when we came back down that time nicole's mum and dad they were taking pictures of nicole the cute. then after nicole took a picture with her mother then they ask us to take one with them but they all dont want then because the father say what there's only one minute limit or something so I ended up the only one taking a picture with nicole. after taking the picture then we went back down and lizhen was already back and she was boasting to me say that she only needed to call the taxi once. bleagh. then by then wenqi and my sis they finish their drink le but I havent. so I left my drink outside and we went into the room to remove the papers that were used to cover the mirrors during the exam. it was me wenqi delia and lizhen lah. then my sis dont know go where and then delia had to go becoz her father was already at home or dont know what lah, so she left with her mum then miss lim said she packed upstairs. so left me lizhen and wenqi. we were having a fun time standing on the barre and jumping down, ripping some of the papers and blah. then later I brought my drink in and I placed it on my slippers. after awhile my sister came in and she passed me the key to the third level and said miss lim passed it to her then what she must give it back to her. so I was like never mind I bring it up and give it to her then I picked my drink up and my whole slipper was wet lah. then I faster gulp down the last two mouths then I threw it away and made sure not to throw the key away as well. then when I reached up there miss lim was sitting on a chair and doing dont know what so I came in and then I gave her the key then she was like "thank you, I was looking for it". then she asked me to carry some boxes down to keep the things while she returned the food trays to the canteen. so I went back then by then all the paper had been ripped off and they were nearly all packed neatly le. then lizhen soon found interest in the bell and she started ringing the bell which was meant for the examiner to use whenever she was ready for the next group to come in.


so she started ringing the bell continously and it was like so loud and me wenqi and my sis we were like laughing like siao4. then later I started looking out of the door to see if miss lim was back. then the third time I looked out I saw miss lim then just nice wenqi was trying out the ball then I was like "miss lim come liao" then wenqi faster put the bell back on the table and lizhen unknowingly picked it up and continued ringing it. then miss lim stood outside the door and looked in then lizhen pretend faster put it down. then miss lim was amused and she said she liked the sound of the bell when lizhen was making it. then we helped her pack up and then we were practically laughing the whole time. then we were supposed to help miss lim write a note to tell others not to touch the papers coz she might want to reuse it in the future. then wenqi said her handwriting was ugly so she didnt want to. but in the end it was wenqi lizhen and my sis taking turns to write. each person two words. how lame. then I cant remember who suggested a chinese version so lizhen wrote it in fan2 ti3. then wenqi dint understand what it meant but I did lah. then miss lim said she dint mind coz she also personally preferred fan2 ti3. then while lizhen was writing the chinese version then wenqi was saying "there should be a malay and tamil version too". then we all laughed. then at the end lizhen wrote what "Angel Puck" then miss lim cancelled the "puck" thing since it was rather small and the "angel" rather big. then she said must sign off so she suggested "how about angel ballet teacher?" then we were all amused and we were laughing like mad, then lizhen was sarcastically saying if its "angel ballet teacher" she needed a plastic bag. lol then miss lim just added a "ballet teacher" beside the angel and wrote in chinese in brackets (ba1 lei2 wu3 lao3 shi1). and her chinese handwriting is nice. then she pasted it on the plastic bag where the paper was kept then while she was packing the other stuff then me wenqi lizhen and my sis we were trying to jump and sit on the highest bar. lame i know. then later when miss lim said something then lizhen answered dont know what then miss lim said she had a secret to tell lizhen and lizhen said she dint want to know coz surely something bad. so miss lim chased lizhen around the room and then used the cushion thing to hit lizhen. then we were all laughing. then later miss lim asked us "how do you think I should keep this?" then wenqi was like immediately "think yourself lah" [or something like that] then because she was sitting on the floor then she had no chance of escape then miss lim also used the cushion to hit her. lol. then we were all having a good time.


er.. I very scared full again. next post kk. see ya =)