<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
♥ 11:25 AM

continued from first post >>>

then later me and wenqi we took our clothes then we went to change back into our clothes. actually I seriously wanted to continue wearing my leotard and tights so as to keep the examination ambience on, but then I decided to change because it was rather uncomfortable without our underwears and since we were already big girls, and lastly because our leotards were all wet from the perspiration. lol. so we changed then because it was lunch for the examiner and I heard that this time she had the chicken sandwich that she had preferred. miss lim's really so thoughtful. wenqi borrowed my small towel to clean up and remove the gel then I used my comb to comb my hair and the gel surprisingly went off becoz as I mentioned earlier I had washed my hair and my hair was still partially wet mah. then me wenqi delia and lizhen we started talking about the things that happened during our exams and then because wenqi needed to go back to school and she was in her school uniform so we started talking about life in yangzheng first then secondary school life and blah. while we were talking about the ballet exam that time then miss lim was like came over and asked us to tell her more about what happened during the exam so we told her about the sissone ouvet en arriere in croise alignment thing, then we talked awhile longer then miss lim left us to continue tying the hair for the other younger grades. then lizhen mentioned one part about anchal sabo-ing her to get scolded by miss law, then she was like saying "that stupid anchal" and then miss lim heard it from across the room coz she was tying hair for another grade then:


miss lim: lizhen, what did you just say?

lizhen: huh? that anchal lor..

miss lim: before that?

lizhen: mm.. that stupid anchal

miss lim: tsk..

[me delia wenqi all laughing]


then we went to take the noodles from outside but delia dint eat becoz she already ate earlier, so only me lizhen and wenqi ate. then later wenqi left for school and then lizhen and delia went down to guard and I continued helping out again. then there was once when I was walking back into the room that time then I suddenly saw wenqi walking from the other side and she was changed back into her normal clothes, then she said becoz her group members already completed the e-card so she didnt have to do much. then we helped again lah. then because the examiner had reduced her lunch break so she wanted to push everything forward so miss lim asked me to call stephanie and paige from the grade 1 but then I didnt dare so I asked sharron's mum to call since vivien was also in grade 1 and they are quite close [for your info, sharron and vivien are sisters]. then halfway miss lim came back then she said she will call, then I was like wahlao dont say earlier so I thanked sharron's mother then miss lim called them. then after vivien their group was the last two grade three groups le mah, then the second last group is my sis' group and then only she was present, rohini and priscilla wasnt there yet, so this time miss lim asked me to call them because she was rushing to tie another person's hair. then I went out to call. I called priscilla first then her mum said she was on her way, then while I was calling rohini priscilla came and when I put down the phone rohini came. I wasted miss lim's hp bill for nothing.


then the last group was nicole, wenle and xuanqin but because xuanqin go on holiday so only nicole and wenle. then miss lim called them, not me. *relief* then soon my sis that group they went down, and downstairs miss lim was asking my sis their group to stand in order then at first she put my sis be pink because she is considered the "strongest" in that group but then the height difference was so much so they changed back and my sis became yellow. then got once I looked up and looked at miss lim then she was touching ny sis the arm that oart then at first I was wondering what she wanted to say to me. then later she told me say that should colour my sis the arms that part pink, because she was the only one in her group wearing a sleeveless leotardd. then soon the group inside finished and miss lim asked me to come up with vivien their group so I went up. then later I went down again, then me wenqi delia and lizhen we sat on the floor outside and started talking again. we seem to only communicate so well with each other during ballet exams. too bad sharron julia and gladys left earlier otherwise we could have a whole grade 5 talk together. then after awhile miss lim came down with nicole and wenle. then nicole and wenle they were talking to each other while standing near the railings and miss lim had to keep rotating her "entertainment group" as in like first she talk to nicole and wenle then later she talk to us 4/7 grade 5 then back to nicole wenle and blah. then once when she was talking to us she told us that the next ballet exam would be in march 2007 because she dont want anymore exams in november as people always go on hols around this time. so yippes, we will get to do grade 6 for a long time.


then whenever miss lim heard the music stop then she will ask me who was doing then most of the time it would me priscilla mah, coz she couldnt remember the steps and I think she was very troublesome lah. earlier right when miss lim was about to bring my sis their group down then she realized that priscilla had actually not wore her tights, and she dint even bring it. so sharron's mother suggested using vivien's after vivien came out but she said by then no time le. so in the end she borrowed one of the grade 1s. then miss lim was like so relieved lah to have at least managed to find a stocking for priscilla although it was a little too small. then sharron's mother and miss lim brought her to a corner and changed everything for her before and brought her down later. yeah then they went down and later went in to the exam room. then it was like priscilla couldnt remember the steps some more. but acccording to my sister after their exam, priscilla did quite well for the barre and centre exercises but didnt move at all for the free movement. zi4 zhao3 ma2 fan2. now back to the who did wrong that part. as I said miss lim kept asking me who was the one who did wrongly then I would like peep in and then I had a way of seeing. because I know who was wearing which colour, so when doing the solo dances the other two would wait at the back-left corner of the room [from the examiner's view] and of coz I could see it because the door was at the right of the examiner. so I just had to see which was the missing colour of the "identity pins" and I could tell le lah. then reminds me, earlier when it was sharron their group that time miss lim had also asked me to see who was the one doing lah, and gladys dint complete both her dances. she nearly completed her character dance when the music stopped so obvious she dint complete lah, and the examiner did not allow a retake. so too bad lah.


k urm second post filled up, look on to the third post kk. bye.