<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, October 29, 2005
♥ 1:18 PM

Today, basically collected report book and had spring cleaning, and some usually quiet people actually thought so great and mighty of herself, thinking how hardworking she was. Made me so pissed with her today, I think if she come online and sees my blog, she will xin1 zhi1 du4 ming2. If you are really curious to know, come and ask me then I tell you kk? Yeah then while waiting for wenxue to start I was with Grace until she say she want to go watch her bball mates play then I decided to go look for Ning Li and Xin Yan, but instead I saw Wei Jia and Joylynn eating wantan. So I also bought wantan and joined them , then we talk and play and fooled around until CCA started. Then wenxue was at comp lab and it ended early, at 4.40pm. So YiXin and I took 158 to interchange then she walked home while I waited for 315 to go Serangoon Gardens. While waiting then met ShuMei, so we took 315 together to go and meet Jane and Carina. Then we went Chomp Chomp to eat, the food there not bad actually. Then when we finished we went Heartland Mall to take neos, and sm was like experimenting until she some sort of over-decorated one of them. Hmm, then later we went back coz Jane and Carina were saying they already miss Tong Xin Yuan so cannot miss the Yong Bao Ming Tian. So yeah we went home and so I am here posting. =P byee!